At Bridgewater Finance Group we have a singular goal of being ‘here to help’, offering easy to understand advice and ethical solutions to individuals in debt. With a focus on expertise, integrity, and respect we put our customers and people at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for target driven and results focused individuals to identify the best financial solutions for clients to assist with their debt. This position is pivotal in achieving company success and is an excellent opportunity for career development and progression into senior positions within the organisation.
In this role, you will be conducting a detailed fact find to understand the customer’s financial situation and selling our solutions based on individual needs. IVA or Debt Management knowledge is beneficial but not essential for this position as compressive training is provided.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have experience advising B2C
- You have the ability to be consultative in your approach
- You can communicate to a variety of stakeholders and adapt your approach accordingly
- You are proficient in basic maths
- You can work well to deadlines and thrive on a fast-paced environment
- You are organised and are familiar with basic administration and updating and maintaining procedural documentation
Benefits at Bridgewater Finance Group
- Competitive base salary plus weekly and monthly commission structures
- Companywide early Friday finishes
- Warm live leads provided daily
- Guaranteed commission during transition period
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- The opportunity to undertake an industry recognised Charted Institute of Credit Management qualification
- Desirable Grade II listed city centre office and excellent facilities including onsite gym and Starbucks
- Lively social scene and corporate events such as an annual summer ball