At Bridgewater Finance Group we have a singular goal of being ‘here to help’, offering easy to understand advice and ethical solutions to individuals in debt. With a focus on expertise, integrity, and respect we put our customers and people at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced and focused QA Auditor, to audit and assess all Debt Management and/or IVA calls within Regulatory and Company parameters. This involves providing constructive, positive written and verbal feedback to agents and team managers to support development and performance improvement.
In this role, you will also be responsible for call levelling, accurate recording, live coaching, and support to agents as well as identifying issues and trends and make suggestions for training requirements.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have at least 12 months industry call auditing and feedback experience, within the IVA and Debt Management industry.
- You have a high attention to detail and focus
- You are able to confidently provide clear, specific and professional 1-2-1- feedback to agents and management
- You have a good understanding of financial industry regulatory frameworks including FCA/TCF/CONC
Benefits at Bridgewater Finance Group
- Competitive base salary
- Companywide early Friday finishes
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- The opportunity to undertake an industry recognised Charted Institute of Credit Management qualification
- Desirable Grade II listed city centre office and excellent facilities including onsite gym and Starbucks
- Lively social scene and corporate events such as an annual summer ball