At Bridgewater Finance Group we have a singular goal of being ‘here to help’, offering easy to understand advice and ethical solutions to individuals in debt. With a focus on expertise, integrity, and respect we put our customers and people at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced and meticulous IVA reviewer, to review the IVA proposal prepared by drafters and all supporting documents provided by the customer, to ensure a case is compliant.
This person will also be required to provide any feedback to drafters, identify errors, make amends, complete AML checks, fully complete and update review checklists.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have previous IVA drafting and reviewing experience within pre-appointment
- You can communicate with various stakeholders
- You have a good understanding an estimated outcome statement
- A CPPI qualification is preferred but not essential
Benefits at Bridgewater Finance Group
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission structures
- Companywide early Friday finishes
- The opportunity to undertake an industry recognised Charted Institute of Credit Management qualification
- Desirable Grade II listed city centre office and excellent facilities including onsite gym and Starbucks
- Lively social scene and corporate events such as an annual summer ball