At Bridgewater Finance Group we have a singular goal of being ‘here to help’, offering easy to understand advice and ethical solutions to individuals in debt. With a focus on expertise, integrity, and respect we put our customers and people at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for skilled B2B advisors to liaise with Creditors to resolve any queries or issues
In this fast-paced role, you will be working alongside the team to not only ensure situations are dealt with promptly and efficiently as well as maintaining an updated system upon receipt of information from creditors. The role also includes general administrative duties, managing allocation of post received from creditors and investigating and resolving returned dividend payments amongst other tasks.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have experience in a B2B capacity
- You have the ability to organise your time well, self-motivation and the ability to multitask
- You can communicate well both written and orally
- You have strong numeracy skills
- Ideally, you will have IVA Knowledge or experience but this is not essential
Benefits at Bridgewater Finance Group
- Competitive base salary
- Companywide early Friday finishes
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- The opportunity to undertake an industry recognised Charted Institute of Credit Management qualification
- Desirable Grade II listed city centre office and excellent facilities including onsite gym and Starbucks
- Lively social scene and corporate events such as an annual summer ball