At Bridgewater Finance Group we have a singular goal of being ‘here to help’, offering easy to understand advice and ethical solutions to individuals in debt. With a focus on expertise, integrity, and respect we put our customers and people at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced IVA Compliance Officer who will be responsible for auditing and reviewing, along with tasks such as auditing of annual/variation reports, completion & termination reports, and financial reviews. This also includes checking and signing off new agents when they join the business once they are competent in their area and providing feedback to the agents once the audits have been carried out.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring processes are followed in accordance with documented policies & procedures.
- Completing audit reviews on statutory reports.
- Documenting compliance with SLA of statutory reports and highlighting any issues to Insolvency Practitioner(s) and Management group.
- Working with team seniors to ensure feedback and coaching is completed and documented for individual team members.
- Provide regular reporting to the Management team and Insolvency Practitioner(s) on auditing outcomes and compliance issues.
- Identify training and process issues, highlighting the issue to the Insolvency Practitioner(s) and the Management group with suggestions on how to overcome these issues in the future.
- Work with the training team to deliver comprehensive training to staff on identified issues.
- Review all termination cases before case is terminated to ensure correct action is being taken.
- Monitoring and reviewing exceptions from Compliance reports.
- Providing guidance and overseeing the progression of complex case matters eg. Deceased clients
Please note, this is not an exhaustive list and may be subject to change.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have experience in a phone-based capacity
- You are adaptable to change
- You can demonstrate experience giving constructive feedback
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in personal insolvency, preferably IVA’s
- You have experience across the board in Supervisory and an understanding of front end processes
Benefits at Bridgewater Finance Group
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working pattern
- Companywide early Friday finishes
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- The opportunity to undertake an industry recognised Charted Institute of Credit Management qualification
- Desirable Grade II listed city centre office and excellent facilities including onsite gym and Starbucks
- Lively social scene and corporate events such as an annual summer ball