At Bridgewater Finance Group we have a singular goal of being ‘here to help’, offering easy to understand advice and ethical solutions to individuals in debt. With a focus on expertise, integrity, and respect we put our customers and people at the heart of everything we do.
We are recruiting for Approvals Officers at present, who can review and approve IVA cases ahead of being passed to our in house drafting team. This role would suit someone who has knowledge of voting house requirements and a strong understanding of current IVA criteria/suitability. Experience in Pre-Appointment IVA based role would be preferable, but not essential.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Reviewing cases passed over from the sales team to sensure they are ready to be passed to a Drafter for their consultation.
- Liaising with the Sales team to quickly get clients from sale to draft.
- Answer queries from Sales & Drafters alike.
- Ensuring a balance between speed and quality so cases are not passed back.
- PC literate
- Effective questioning & analytical abilities
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a commercial environment
Benefits at Bridgewater Finance Group:
·Competitive base salary with weekly and monthly bonus available.
·Companywide early Friday finishes
·Health Assured Program – this includes 24/7 Confidential Support and an Online Health Portal
·The opportunity to undertake an industry recognised Charted Institute of Credit Management qualification
·Desirable Grade II listed city centre office and excellent facilities including onsite gym and Starbucks
·Lively social scene and corporate events such as an annual summer ball
About Bridgewater Finance Group
Established in 2004, Bridgewater Finance Group is comprised of consumer-focused brands offering different solutions to individuals in debt. Founded with the singular goal of being “here to help” people with their debts all brands within the group are run with customers’ needs and best interests in mind. All companies within the group are regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority or the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales).
#changeyourlife #workatBFG #Wearerecruiting #financejobs #jobsinfinance